Tuesday, July 3, 2012

released into the wild

I just got off the phone with the attorney who is helping us with estate planning. I told him about my husband's situation. It feels so awful to let that information out of the safe place where it's been...untold, unknown. Feels as if I just released the secret into the wild, setting it down gently and shooing it away to where I know the hawks are waiting for it. Who knows what happens to it now? The man was perfectly nice about it...in his line of work, he must hear all kinds of things. Probably not THIS very often, though.

It is hard to expose my husband to the risk of whatever nasty judgments people might make about him, especially when I have seen so clearly his courage, his determination, and his love for the kids and me. His goodness.

No comments: